Algen allows companies to closely monitor their most precious assets by bringing sensors’ data on a secure cloud and by offering dashboards and logic to filter and present real-time contextual information.
So what does it mean ?
Imagine that you have physical entities which are very important or even critical for your business, for example:
- Transformers and substations for an electricity company
- Trains or buses or boats for a transportation company
- Patients in an hospital
- Oil rigs for an energy company
- Warehouses for a distribution company
- Buildings for a real-estate company
And imagine that you have the need of monitoring, in real-time, one or many physical parameters, for examp
- The temperature of a room
- The concentration of a certain gas
- The pressure or constraint on a designated element
- The heart beat of a patient
- The presence of water, smoke, light
What if you could plug your monitoring platform on specialized real-time news feeds and be able to get even more insight on what’s going on?
- Targeted news feeds for a geographical zone
- Targeted news feeds for weather forecasts
- Targeted news feeds on diseases or power failures, fires or floods
And what if, by knowing and monitoring these parameters you could change and improve the way you conduct your business ?
- Improve response time
- Plan preventive actions instead of corrective actions
- Optimize your consumption and costs
- Reduce risks
- Improve service quality
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could let a computer gather and analyse all these data to give you a summary of what you should prioritize, what you should plan or what you should do ?
Wouldn’t it be nice if you could train the computer to take preventive measures when something goes wrong ?
Wouldn’t it bring more value to your business?
This is no more a dream and the latest technologies make these solutions not only reliable, but also affordable.
There is no more reason to wait :
Connected sensors and real-time monitoring of physical parameters is here with Algen.
Check our solutions and don’t hesitate to contact us for more information !
To have more details on how it works click here.